Monday, March 27, 2006

Southern Living at Home


Southern Living at Home is a new job opportunity that I am trying!! I have been wanting to do something from home for a while and just haven't been able to find anything. But, this came along and I am very excited about it. Not only is it a chance for me to make a little extra money, but it is a chance for me to get away from the house and meet new people. It is a direct sales company that sells all of the Southern Living accessories that you see in the catalog. It is a great program that has great rewards. I hope that it turns out beneficial for me. If anyone is interested please let me know. You can host a party at your home and get FREE stuff or you can have a catalog party and still be able to pick things that you would like to have for free or for a certain percentage off!! They really have some beautiful stuff. Anyway, I am very excited about the opportunity!! As soon as I have my website up and running I will let you know!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home